• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…
Flat spray with mountain-shaped spray distribution(Self-cleaning) MOMOJet® series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/2M||Spray angle||80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||300–490 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||2.00–6.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.8–1.5 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• If clogged, by reducing the pressure to 0.03 MPa, the nozzle tip is retracted and purges foreign particles. By increasing the pressure to 0.2 MPa and greater, normal spraying is restored.
• Straight-through orifice is suitable for multiple nozzle arrangement.
Cleaning: Wire, felt parts and rollers of paper making machines, steel plates, PCB
Cooling: Steel plates
Foam breaking: Waste water treatment
Others: Applications where recirculated water is being used
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Automotives
|Structure||• By changing the liquid pressure, a built-in spring moves the split nozzle tip up and down and opens the orifice for purging.
• Nozzle tips are made by metal injection molding.
• The drawings below shows MOMOJet when spraying (left drawing) and purging (right).
|Material||• Stainless steel 303|
Left: When spraying Right: When purging
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• High impact solid stream.• If clo…