Flat spray with mountain-shaped spray distribution(Universal-joint type) UT+VP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/4–3/8M||Spray angle||50–80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||150–550 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||3.00–17.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.0–3.0 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• Spray direction is adjustable over a range of 40 degrees as desired.
Cleaning: Automotives, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates, steel pieces
Spraying: Oils, lubricants, liquids, solutions, insecticides, herbicides
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Machinery, Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food, Agriculture, Fisheries & Livestock, Automotives
|Structure||• Three-piece structure with ceramic orifice inserted.
• Comprises three parts: Nozzle, cap, and adaptor.
• Nozzle unit has integrated universal ball joint for adjusting spray direction.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: ceramic
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.