• Easy installation. Just open a hole (φ14.3 mm) into existing piping, then insert the nozzle.
• Includes a spring lock to firmly secure the nozzle in place.
• Clog-resistant structure.
|Pipe conn. size||1–2inch, 25A, 30A, 40A, or 50A||Spray angle||40ﾟ, 65ﾟ, or 80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||430–800 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||8.00–39.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.7–5.1 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• Easy installation just by drilling a hole (φ14.3 mm) on a pipe and inserting a nozzle.
• Easy assemble and maintenance by quick detachable nozzles.
• Adaptors, color-coded by size, are available in 1", 1 ", 1 ", 2", 25A, and 30A.
• Nozzle tips are also color-coded by spray capacity for easy identification.
• Adjust spray direction within 50 degrees as desired.
• Pre-treatment for painting: Car, home electric appliances
• Cleaning: water rinsing after acid treatment of steel plates, water rinsing process in food factory
|Structure||• Comprises three parts: Nozzle, ball and adaptor.
• Worn-out nozzle can be replaced separately.
|Material||• Main parts: FRPP (glass-fiber reinforced polypropylene)
• Packing: FEPM
• O-ring: NBR
• Spring clip and spring lock: Stainless steel 304
[QB for metal pipes]
[QB for PVC pipes]
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…
• Ball joint type adaptor. • Spray …