Flat spray with mountain-shaped spray distribution(Quick-installation) QB series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1–2inch, 25–50A||Spray angle||40–80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||430–800 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||8.00–39.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.7–5.1 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• Easy installation just by drilling a hole (φ14.3 mm) on a pipe and inserting a nozzle.
• Easy assemble and maintenance by quick detachable nozzles.
• Adaptors, color-coded by size, are available in 1", 1 ", 1 ", 2", 25A, and 30A. Spray tips are also color-coded by spray capacity for easy identification.
• Adjust spray direction within 50 degrees as desired.
Pre-treatment for painting: Car, home electric appliances
Cleaning: water rinsing after acid treatment of steel plates, water rinsing process in food factory
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Machinery, Food, Automotives
|Structure||• Comprises three parts: Nozzle, ball and adaptor.
• Worn-out nozzle can be replaced separately.
|Material||• Main parts: FRPP (glass-fiber reinforced polypropylene)
• Packing: FEPM
• O-ring: NBR
• Spring clip and spring lock: Stainless steel 304
• Pipes should be stainless steel pipes compliant with JIS G 3459.
• Pipes should be PVC pipes compliant with JIS K 6742.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…