• Easy installation. Just open a hole (φ14.3 mm) into existing piping, then insert the nozzle.
• Includes a spring lock to firmly secure the nozzle in place.
• Clog-resistant structure.
|Pipe conn. size||1–2inch, 25A, 30A, 40A, or 50A||Spray angle||40ﾟ, 65ﾟ, or 80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||430–800 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||8.00–39.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.7–5.1 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• Easy installation just by drilling a hole (φ14.3 mm) on a pipe and inserting a nozzle.
• Easy assemble and maintenance by quick detachable nozzles.
• Adaptors, color-coded by size, are available in 1", 1*1/4 ", 1*1/2 ", 2", 25A, and 30A.
• Nozzle tips are also color-coded by spray capacity for easy identification.
• Adjust spray direction within 50 degrees as desired.
• Pre-treatment for painting: Car, home electric appliances
• Cleaning: water rinsing after acid treatment of steel plates, water rinsing process in food factory
|Structure||• Comprises three parts: Nozzle, ball and adaptor.
• Worn-out nozzle can be replaced separately.
|Material||• Main parts: FRPP (glass-fiber reinforced polypropylene)
• Packing: FEPM
• O-ring: NBR
• Spring clip and spring lock: Stainless steel 304
[QB for metal pipes]
[QB for PVC pipes]
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
Please inquire or order for a specific nozzle using our coding system.
The coding system is described in our catalog downloadable by clicking "Catalog" button placed below.
You can also contact us for further information to find suitable products.