• Flat spray pattern with uniform d…
Descaling nozzle(high-pressure cleaning) DSP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, Rc3/8||Spray angle||12ﾟ, 15ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||5 MPa||Spray capacity||5.59–86.5 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.4–2.6 mm|
• Flat spray nozzle engineered especially for outstanding powerful cleaning and descaling.
• Producing a thin, sharp razor-like flat spray pattern with high spray impact and even spray distribution.
• Features most powerful cleaning effects among our flat spray nozzles (under the same spray pressure and spray capacity conditions).
• High pressure cleaning
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Ceramic orifice inserted and adhered into metal body.
• Opening of ceramic orifice is circular from inlet to throat and it gradually contracts to a longer rectangle towards the outlet.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: ceramic
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303
• When with a strainer, add 2–5 g to the above mass.
• In our material code, "S" represents "stainless steel". (Example) S316 represents stainlees steel 316.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray nozzles specially desi…