• Thick flat spray nozzles with eve…
Flat spray with even distribution (Large turndown ratio) VVEP-HL series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||Rc1/4–Rc1/2||Spray angle||100ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||3.00–124 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.9–5.4 mm|
• Even flat spray nozzles with al large turndown ratio of spray flow-rate.
• Maintains even distribution while minimizing variation in spray angle even when spray pressure is changed.
• Having a large turndown ratio, VVEP-HL series is optimal for applications where spray capacity needs to be changed depending on the spray target and applications.
• Cooling: Steel plates (upper zone and right under molding of continuous casting machines, etc.), casted steel, cast metal, extruded aluminum
• Cleaning: Steel plate cleaning after pickling
• Other: Applications which require a large turndown ratio
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Hydraulic spray nozzles with a large turndown ratio.
• Spray angle variation is minimal even if spray capacity is decreased to one-fifth.
|Material||• Stainless steel 303|
Drawing of 3/8FVVEP100230HL
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Thick flat spray pattern with uni…