• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…
Flat spray with even spray distribution (Quick-detachable) INVE series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||15ﾟ, 25ﾟ, 40ﾟ, 50ﾟ, 65ﾟ, 80ﾟ, 90ﾟ, or 115ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||310–850 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||1.9–15.7 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.0–3.5 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with a uniform distribution throughout pattern area.
• Even spray impact across the entire spray area.
• Quick-detachable design helps to greatly reduce maintenance time.
• Easy mounting/dismounting with a knurled tab.
• No falling off of tip or packing when removing the nozzle part.
• Nozzle body and adaptor are made of stainless steel which provides high heat resistance and durability.
• Nozzle orifice is made of high wear resistant ceramic.
• Cleaning: Automotives, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates and pieces
• Spraying: Oils, lubricants, glues, insecticides, herbicides
• Cooling: Tanks, roofs
• Water screen: Dust suppression, deodorization
For the applications where precise spray alignment and/or periodic maintenance is required
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
• Fisheries & Livestock
|Structure||• Features a ceramic orifice in the nozzle tip.
• Two-piece structure comprising a nozzle (nozzle tip + cap + packing) and adaptor.
• Easy installation and removal of a nozzle just by turning 90ﾟ.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: Ceramic
• Adhesive: Araldite®
• Tip retainer: Stainless steel 303
• Cap: Stainless steel 316L equivalent
• Packing: FEPM
• Adaptor: Stainless steel 316L equivalent
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Full cone spray pattern with a ro…