Off-center even flat spray (Quick-detachable) INOVVE series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, R1/4, or R3/8||Spray angle||45ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||600–800 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||3.0–5.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.0–1.3 mm|
• Off-center flat spray pattern with even distribution.
• With obliquely-angled flow, INOVVE series prevents accumulation of spray fluid and foreign particles in multiple-arrangements.
• No need for oblique installation, as the angle is built-in.
• Quick-detachable design helps to greatly reduce maintenance time.
• Easy mounting/dismounting with a knurled tab.
• No falling off of tip or packing when removing the nozzle part.
• Cooling: Steel plates, steel pieces
• Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, acids, insecticides, herbicides
• Cleaning: Steel plates, steel pieces, filters, felts, screens
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
• Fisheries & Livestock
|Structure||• Two-piece structure comprising nozzle and adaptor.
• Easy installation and removal by just turning a nozzle 60ﾟ.
|Material||• Nozzle tip: PP (polypropylene)
• Adaptor: PP or PPS (polypropylene sulfide)
• Packing: FEPM