Hollow cone spray/ Semi-fine atomization and low flow rate K series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||80–380 μm|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.06–1.80 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.4–1.7 mm|
• Low flow rate hollow cone spray nozzle.
• Semi-fine atomization.
• The whirl chamber is formed by a ceramic orifice and closer, which provides excellent wear resistance.
• Humidifying: Air handling units
• Cooling: Gas, metals
• Spraying: Chemicals
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Nozzle orifice and closer are made of ceramics.
• All models equipped with built-in strainers.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice & closer: ceramic
• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303