• Ultra-small capacity hollow cone …
Hollow cone spray/ Semi-fine atomization and small capacity KKBP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/4M, 1/4M(G)||Spray angle||53–68ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||160–360 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.50–2.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.0–1.8 mm|
• Small capacity hollow cone spray nozzle.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter. Semi-fine atomization.
• Compact, lightweight design with low number of components.
• Maintenance is easy as whirler is detachable.
Humidifying: Air handling units
Cooling: Gas, metals
Snow making (for snow machines)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Pollution control, Machinery, Environment, Scenery
|Structure||• Comprises nozzle body and whirler.
• Thread is male taper pipe thread (R1/4) or male parallel pipe thread (G1/4B).
|Material||• Body: Stainless steel 303
• Whirler: Stainless steel 316L equivalent
• Optional material (body only): Stainless steel 316, Stainless steel 316L, Brass* (*Brass body is available only with taper pipe thread.)
※Parallel pipe thread type
Left: Taper pipe thread type / Right: Parallel pipe thread type
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Small capacity hollow cone spray …