[Some Models are Made-to-Order] Hollow cone spray/ Semi-fine atomization and low flow rate KKBP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4, G1/4B||Spray angle||53ﾟ, 55ﾟ, 58ﾟ, 60ﾟ, 63ﾟ, 65ﾟ, or 68ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||160–360 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.50–2.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.0–1.8 mm|
• Low flow rate hollow cone spray nozzle.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter. Semi-fine atomization.
• Compact, lightweight design with low number of components.
• Maintenance is easy as whirler is detachable.
• Humidifying: Air handling units
• Cooling: Gas, metals
• Spraying: Chemicals
• Snow making (for snow machines)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Comprises nozzle body and whirler.
• Thread is male taper pipe thread (R1/4) or male parallel pipe thread (G1/4B).
|Material||• Body: Stainless steel 303
• Whirler: Stainless steel 316L equivalent
• Optional material (body only): Stainlss steel 316, Stainless steel 316L, Brass* (*Brass body is available only with taper pipe thread.)
※Parallel pipe thread type
Taper pipe thread type KKBP series
Parallel pipe thread type KKBP series