(Made-to-order product) Full cone spray/ Clog-resistant JUXP-AL92 series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1, R1*1/2, R2, R2*1/2, or R3||Spray angle||75ﾟ, 80ﾟ, 85ﾟ, 90ﾟ, 95ﾟ, or 100ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||630–1,800 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa||Spray capacity||23.0–700 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||4.7–17.0 mm|
• X-shaped whirler provides large free passage diameter, minimizing clogging.
• Made of high-purity alumina ceramic, offering excellent wear resistance.
• Spray capacity ranges from medium to large.
• Absorption tower of flue gas desulfurization equipment.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Whole nozzle fired as one piece.|
|Material||• Nozzle body: 92% Alumina
• Socket: S316
• Figures in ( ) after the nozzle thread sizes indicate the spray capacity codes.
• We offer JUXP-AL92 series with a socket made of S316 to prevent thread damage, as the nozzle's alumina threads get easily chipped. Our S316 socket is female threaded.
• In our material code, "S" represents "stainless steel". (Example) S316 represents stainlees steel 316.