Full cone spray/ Low flow rate (PTFE/PVDF-made) JJRP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8 or R1/4||Spray angle||60ﾟ, 65ﾟ, 70ﾟ, 80ﾟ, or 90ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||260–520 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa||Spray capacity||0.50–6.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.4–1.6 mm|
• Low flow rate full cone spray nozzles.
• Disc whirler is designed to provide uniform spray distribution at low flow rate.
• Made of excellent wear-resistant PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) and injection molded PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride).
• Spraying: Etchants, acid liquids
• Cleaning with pure water
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• One-piece structure with press-fit disc whirler. JJRP-PVDF nozzle body is injection molded.|
|Material||• PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene)
• PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)