• Full cone spray pattern with a ro…
Full cone spray/ Wide angle(small to medium capacity) BBXP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, Rc3/8, Rc1/2, Rc3/4, Rc1, Rc1*1/2, Rc2, Rc2*1/2, Rc3, or Rc4||Spray angle||120ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||280–1,200 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa, 0.35 MPa||Spray capacity||0.80–1,200 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.5–21.7 mm|
• Full cone spray pattern with a round impact area and uniform distribution.
• Spray angle of 120ﾟ provides larger spray coverage than other nozzles.
• Spray capacity ranges from small to medium.
• X-shaped whirler provides large free passage diameter, minimal clogging.
• Cleaning: Gas, incinerator fumes, machinery, eliminators, screen, tanks, parts, crushed stones, earth and sand
• Cooling: Gas, machineries, tanks, steel plates
• Spraying: Water treatment, aeration, foam breaking, fire extinguishing,
• dust suppression, sea water desalination
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• One-piece structure with press-fit X-shaped whirler.|
|Material||• Sizes R1/8–R3/8 (Rc3/8): Stainless steel 303
• Sizes Rc1/2–Rc1: Stainless steel 303 or Brass
• Sizes Rc1*1/2 or larger: Stainless steel 316
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316L or others
• Figures in ( ) after the pipe connection sizes indicate the spray capacity codes.
BBXP series (metal)
• R1/8, R1/4
• Rc3/8 and over
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Square full cone spray pattern wi…