• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…
Solid stream jet (Self-cleaning) MOMOJet® "C" series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/2||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||1 MPa||Spray capacity||1.00–6.50 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.7–1.8 mm|
• High impact solid stream.
• If clogged, by reducing the pressure to 0.03 MPa, the nozzle tip is retracted and purges foreign particles.
By increasing the pressure to 0.2 MPa and greater, normal spraying is restored.
• Straight-through orifice is suitable for multiple nozzle arrangement.
• Cleaning: Papermaking (Wire, felt parts and rollers) steel plates, PCB
• Cooling: Steel plates
• Foam breaking: Waste water treatment
• Others: Applications where recirculated water is being used
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• By changing the liquid pressure, a built-in spring moves the split nozzle tip up and down and opens the orifice for purging.
• The drawings below shows MOMOJet when spraying (left drawing) and purging (right).
|Material||• Metal parts: Stainless steel 303|
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Our highest impact solid stream.•…