Water curtainslit laminar nozzles SLNH-H series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||Rc3/8 or Rc1/2||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||-||Spray capacity||13.4–105 ℓ/min（at the pressure 0.03 MPa）|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||-|
• Water sprayed from slit nozzle is uniform in width direction.
• For liquid spraying with even spray flow distribution.
• Thinner liquid film spray saves cost of chemicals and water.
• Compact and space-saving design.
• Blowing off drying
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Prevents dripping after spraying stops.
• Compact design, approx. 20 mm thickness (30 mm for PVC-made SLNH-H).
|Material||• Packing: PE
• O-ring: FKM
• Others: Stainless steel 304 or PVC
The above drawing is of stainless steel SLNH-H series.