Pipe cleaning nozzles RSP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, or R1/2||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||-||Spray capacity||-|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||-|
• Cleaning inside pipes and tubes, moving itself by means of spraying solid stream jets in different directions as driving force.
• High impact jets effectively remove scale and dirt inside pipes.
• Cleaning: Pipes, drains, water and wastewater pipes, tubes of heat exchangers and cooling machines
• Others: Removing scale and rust
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
|Structure||• One-piece structure. Made-to-order nozzle with specified orifice diameter sizes and the number of orifices in forward, diagonally forward, side, and diagonally backward directions.|
|Material||• Stainless steel 303
• Optional material: Stainless steel 420J2