• Cleaning inside pipes and tubes, …
Pipe cleaning nozzles RSP-R series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||Rc1/4||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||-||Standard pressure||-||Spray capacity||5.80～18.3ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||-|
• Cleaning inside pipes and tubes, moving itself by means of spraying solid stream jets in different directions as driving force.
• High impact jets effectively remove scale and dirt inside pipes.
• Compact design. Made of special stainless steel with excellent wear resistance.
• Cleaning: Pipes, drains, water and wastewater pipes, tubes of heat exchangers and cooling machines
• Others: Removing scale and rust
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
• Pollution control
|Structure||• Made of metal.
• Comprises a connecting adaptor, nozzle body, and cap.
|Material||• Hs (Hardened stainless steel)|
• Flow-rate diagram