• Full cone pneumatic spray nozzle …
Medium Capacity Impinging-type Fine Fog Nozzles/ Full Cone Spray AKIJet® series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Air inlet: Rc1/4–Rc3/8, Liquid inlet: Rc1/8–Rc1/4||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||10–450 ℓ/hr (*1)||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure, Liquid siphon||Mean droplet diameter||-||Air consumption||340–1,800 ℓ/min, Normal (*2)|
|Air pressure||-||Free passage diameter||0.6–1.1 mm (*3)|
• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine and semi-fine atomization.
• Atomized droplets are impinged against each other creating ultrasonic waves, which results in creation of a uniform distribution of even finer droplet sizes.
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0–0.25 MPa.
*2) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa.
*3) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
• Cooling: Gas, steel plates, refractories, moldings, glass
• Moisture control: Flue gas, concrete
• Combustion: Oil, waste water
• Others: Mixing two liquids, Spray drying
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution Control
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle body, adaptor, strainer, etc.
• First, compressed air and liquid are mixed inside the nozzle for atomizing (Internal mixing type). Then air-stream entraining fine fog jets out from the nozzle and impinges against another air-stream of the same nature for shattering the fog into even finer, more-uniform droplets.
• Liquid pressure type or Liquid siphon feed type.
|Material||Main material: Stainless steel 303 and 316 (For details, see the component list below the drawing)
|①||Nozzle body||S303 equivalent|
In our material code, "S" represents "stainless steel". (Example) S303 represents stainless steel 303.
AKI150 S316+HS316 (metal-to-metal seal)
In our material code, "S" represents "stainless steel". (Example) S316 represents stainless steel 316.
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
|Pipe connection size|
|1 (Air)||2 (Liquid)|
Please refer to our pneumatic spray nozzles catalog for free passage diameter.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Energy-saving humidifiers with pn…