• Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle wit…
High Impact Flat Spray Semi-Fine Fog Nozzles VVEA series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Rc1/8||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||60° or 80° (*1)||Spray capacity||0.23–3.0 ℓ/min||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||20–400 μm (*3)||Air consumption||14–128 ℓ/min, Normal|
|Air pressure||0.2–0.5 MPa||Free passage diameter||0.8–1.6 mm (*2)|
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing semi-fine (and semi-coarse) atomization having a mean droplet diameter of 50μm or more. (*3)
• High spray impact with thin flat spray pattern and uniform distribution.
• Liquid pressure type under the liquid pressures of 0.2–0.5 MPa.
• Large turn-down ratio with stable spray angle.
• Spray angle of 60ﾟ or 80ﾟ.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.5 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, liquid crystal, liquid crystal display, steel plates
Surface finish process: Precision cleaning for steel surface treatment, Roll cleaning
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle tip, cap, mixing adaptor, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type: compressed air and liquid are already mixed inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Stainless steel 303|
■Spray angle: 60° type
■Spray angle: 80° type
• No sleeve ⑤ for VVEA8005.