• Water sprayed from slit nozzle is…
Pneumatic Slit Laminar Spray PSN series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Rc3/8||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||8.0–28.0 ℓ/min (*1)||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||-||Air consumption||520–1,700 ℓ/min, Normal (*1)|
|Air pressure||-||Free passage diameter||-|
• Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle with uniform spray distribution throughout the entire spray pattern area.
• While multiple-nozzle alignment of conventional pneumatic spray nozzles leaves some spots unwashed, PSN nozzles provide uniform spray distribution and achieve a complete cleaning, leaving no spot unwashed. PSN can be used at a short distance.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.1–0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.1–0.4 MPa for PSN nozzle with slit length of 1000 mm and slit opening of 0.05 mm.
Cleaning: Glass substrate, liquid crystal
Cooling: Steel plates, moldings
Moisture control: Paper, cardboard
Surface finish process: Precision cleaning for steel surface treatment, Roll cleaning
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Body plates, bolts, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type: compressed air and liquid are already mixed inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Main material: Stainless steel 304 (For details, see the component list below the drawing)|
*Total length L1 available from 250 to 3,200 mm.
In our material code, "S" represents "stainless steel". (Example) S304 represents stainless steel 304.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Produces laminar air flow with un…