Clog-resistant Fine Fog Nozzles (w/ piston) SETOJet-SP series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||M6 depth 5||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||1.5–5.1 ℓ/hr(*1)||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure, Liquid siphon||Mean droplet diameter||10–50 μm||Air consumption||18–30 ℓ/min, Normal(*1)|
|Air pressure||0.2–0.4 MPa||Free passage diameter||Liquid: 0.4 mm Air: 0.1 mm|
• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 60μm or less (*1).
• Clog-resistant design. Optimal for spraying viscous liquids.
• No dripping from the nozzles at spray shut off.
• Compact, 46 mm-long design.
• By stopping the compressued air surpply, controlled intermittent liquid dripping (pulse spray) is possible.
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Spraying: Mold release agent, deodorant, oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, lubricant, honey, glaze, insecticide, aqueous urea, slurry
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution Control
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle tip, nozzle body, packing, o-ring, adaptor, etc.
• Spray (ON/OFF) can be regulated by switching the pilot air ON/OFF. The spray has excellent fast response, when stopped, there is no dripping from the nozzles.
• External mixing type (designed to mix air and liquid outside the nozzle).
• Liquid pressure type or Liquid siphon feed type.
|Material||• Nozzle body: Stainless steel 303
• O-ring, Y-packing: NBR or FKM
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.