Steam-Driven Nozzles/ Full Cone Spray JOKIJet series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Rc1/2||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||10–1,200 ℓ/hr (*1)||Supply air type||Steam|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||-||Air consumption||-|
|Air pressure||-||Free passage diameter||1.1–4.2 mm (*2)|
• Innovative pneumatic spray nozzle using steam instead of compressed air to produce fine (semi-fine) atomization.
• Great savings on running costs realized by utilizing steam from an existing boiler facility.
*1) Spray capacity measured at steam pressure of 0.1–0.6 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.1–0.5 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
To control the spray out of the JOKIJet nozzles, control by steam pressure and spray capacity is recommended.
Attempts to control the spray by controlling the steam pressure and liquid pressure may not allow stable spray control.
For more information please contact us.
• Cooling: Gas
• Moisture control: Flue gas, paper, cardboard
• Chemical reaction: Denitration
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle body, adaptor, pipe, flange, etc.
• External mixing type (designed to mix air and liquid outside the nozzle).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Stainless steel 316L, 304, etc. (For details, see the component list below the drawing)|
*Mass of a flange is not included.
• In our material code, "S" represents "stainless steel". (Example) S316L represents stainless steel 316L.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.