• Dual-use flat spray mist nozzle u…
Hydraulic/Pneumatic (Dual-use) Thick Flat Spray Nozzles DDRP+AS series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Rc1/4||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa|
|Spray angle||90–115°||Spray capacity||19–24.7 ℓ/min||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||430–488 μm||Air consumption||-|
|Air pressure||0.1 MPa||Free passage diameter||2.9–3.4 mm(*1)|
• Dual-use thick flat spray mist nozzle with uniform distribution used as a hydraulic spray nozzle and a pneumatic spray nozzle.
• Can be used as a hydraulic nozzle for medium/high flow rates and as a pneumatic nozzle for low flow rates.
(Also available as a pneumatic spray nozzle for medium/high flow rates.)
• Large turn-down ratio of 1:20.
• Suitable for processes which require minimal variation in spray distribution and spray angle.
• Even thick flat spray with a 60-degree angle yields a highly effective spray pattern for surface cooling.
*1) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
Steel making process: Cooling continuous casted steel (bloom, slab short side, billet), cooling roll of casting machine
Rolling mill process: Cooling steel plate on continuous annealing line, roll in heat treatment, and magnetic steel
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle. Adaptor, air socket, check valve, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle.
• Air socket has a built-in check valve.
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Nozzle body: Stainless steel 303 (S303)
• O-ring: NBR
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Thick flat spray pattern with uni…