Small Capacity Fine Fog Nozzles/ Flat Spray CBIMV series w/ Spray control adaptor
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||M5 depth 4||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||45°, 80°, or 110°*||Spray capacity||0.25–14.3 ℓ/hr||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||20–100 μm**||Air consumption||2.6–25 ℓ/min, Normal|
|Air pressure||0.2–0.4 MPa||Free passage diameter||0.2–0.4 mm (Nozzle orifice)|
• New lineup of CBIM series compact nozzles with spray-control adaptor, which can regulate spray ON/OFF with a built-in piston.
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less.**
• Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1–0.3 MPa.
• Produces two different spray distributions: uniform spray distribution throughout spray pattern area (when spraying at a low air-water ratio), or a mountain-shaped distribution having gradually tapered edges (at a high air-water ratio).
• Spray angle of 110ﾟ, 80ﾟ, or 45ﾟ.*
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa.
**Mean droplet diameter measured by laser Doppler method.
Spraying: oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive.
Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & pulp
|Structure||• A pneumatic nozzle comprising several parts that include nozzle tip, core, cap, adaptor, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Inner air type: compressed air flows in the center of the nozzle, while liquid flows along its circumference).
• Liquid pressure type.
[Adaptor type: CSP]
• Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by switching the pilot air ON/OFF.
(Pilot air pressure must be 0.2 MPa or higher.)
[Adaptor type: CSN]
• Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by turning compressed air ON/OFF.
(Air pressure must be 0.2 MPa or higher to start the spray.)
|Material||Stainless steel 303