Small Capacity Fine Fog Nozzles/ Flat Spray CBIMV-S series nozzles w/ Spray control adaptor
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||M5 depth 4||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||80°*||Spray capacity||0.1–1.4 ℓ/hr||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid siphon||Mean droplet diameter||20–30 μm**||Air consumption||3.75–25 ℓ/min, Normal|
|Air pressure||0.2–0.4 MPa||Free passage diameter||0.2–0.3 mm (nozzle orifice)|
• New lineup of CBIM series compact nozzles with spray-control adaptor, which can regulate spray ON/OFF with a built-in piston.
• Capable of spraying smallest flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 30 μm or less.**
• Even spray distribution across the entire spray area.
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid siphon height of 100 mm.
**Mean droplet diameter measured by laser Doppler method.
Spraying: oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive.
Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food
|Structure||• A pneumatic nozzle comprising several parts that include nozzle tip, core, cap, adaptor, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Inner air type: compressed air flows in the center of the nozzle, while liquid flows along its circumference).
• Liquid siphon feed type.
[Adaptor type: CSP]
• Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by switching the pilot air ON/OFF.
(Pilot air pressure must be 0.2 MPa or higher.)
[Adaptor type: CSN]
• Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by turning compressed air ON/OFF.
(Air pressure must be 0.2 MPa or higher to start the spray.)
|Material||Stainless steel 303
Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.