Air nozzles TAIFUJet® series (42 mm-wide, Flat type) TF-F42
|Spray pattern||Flat||Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Compressed air|
• 42-mm wide air nozzle.
• Taking in surrounding air and boosts multiplied air flow.
• Uniform distribution resulting from the unique flat design.
• Max. allowable temperature: [Plastic]120℃ (245ﾟF), [Stainless steel]400℃ (750ﾟF)
• Blow-off drying: Blow-off drying after washing, Edge wiper for steel surface treatment, Blow-off drying for engine block
Blowing off dust/paint dust, Rejection of inferior products, Blowing off dust for steel plate
• Cooling: Pinpoint cooling for molded plastic
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Standard flat air nozzle (42 mm wide, 90 mm long) with orifice diameter of φ0.8, φ1.0, or φ1.2 mm.
• Multiplies the supplied air volume by taking in surrounding air from inlet holes positioned just before the spray orifices.
|Material||• PPS or Stainless steel 316L equivalent|
TAIFUJet® series (Flat type, 42 mm wide (plastic))
TAIFUJet® series (Flat type, 42 mm wide (metal))
• In our material code, "S" represents "stainless steel". (Example) S316 represents stainlees steel 316.