Air nozzles TAIFUJet® series (50 mm-wide, Flat type) TF-F50
|Spray pattern||Flat||Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Compressed air|
• 50-mm wide air nozzle.
• Taking in surrounding air and boosts multiplied air flow.
• Max. allowable temperature: 400℃ (750ﾟF)
• Blow-off drying: Blow-off drying after washing, Edge wiper for steel surface treatment, Blow-off drying for engine block
Blowing off dust/paint dust/debris, Blowing off inferior products (rejection of inferior products)
• Cooling: Pinpoint cooling for molded plastic
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Compact and wider flat air nozzle (50 mm wide, 65 mm long) with orifice diameter of φ1.2 mm.
• Multiplies the supplied air volume by taking in surrounding air from inlet holes positioned just before the spray orifices.
|Material||• Stainless steel 304|
TAIFUJet® series (Flat type, 50 mm wide)