Air booster nozzles TAIFUJet® series (Round type) TF-R
|Spray pattern||Round||Pipe conn. size||R1/8–R1/4||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Compressed air|
• High impact solid stream of air flown from eight holes.
• Compact design, lightweight.
• Quiet operation with noise level reduced by more than 10 dB (A) compared to conventional one-hole air nozzle.
• Max. allowable temperature: [Plastic] 60℃ (140ﾟF), [Stainless steel] 400℃ (750ﾟF)
• Blow-off drying: Blow-off drying for engine block
• Blowing off: Rejection of inferior products
• Cooling: Pinpoint cooling for molded plastic
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Round type air nozzle with orifice diameter of φ0.8–1.6 mm. Compact design: 14 mm wide, 27 mm long.
• Dimensions differ depending on nozzle codes and materials.
|Material||• PP or Stainless steel 316L equivalent|
For both-end connection type, pipe connection size is indicated as the number of inlets" - "thread size"."
TAIFUJet® series (Round type (plastic))
TAIFUJet® series (Round type (metal))
• In our material code, "S" represents "stainless steel". (Example) S316 represents stainlees steel 316.