Multi-orifice flat spray air nozzles (Disassemblable) HF series
|Spray pattern||Flat||Pipe conn. size||R1/4–R3/8||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Compressed air|
• Produces uniform air flow from multi orifices.
• Noise level reduced by more than 10 dB (A) compared to a one-hole air nozzle.
• Compact design, 47 mm in length (47.5 mm for R3/8).
• Detachable into three parts, easy to clean the nozzle orifices.
• Made of stainless steel with high resistance to shock and heat.
Blow-off drying: Blow-off for engine block
Rejection: Rejection of inferior products
Cooling: Pinpoint cooling for molded plastic
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Machinery, Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food, Automotives
|Structure||• All metal.
• Three-piece structure.
|Material||• Stainless steel 303 (Optional: Stainless steel 316)|
The above drawing is of 14 orifice type.