Solid stream jet air nozzles CCP-A series
|Spray pattern||Round||Pipe conn. size||R1/8–R1/4||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Compressed air|
• Spraying air in a solid stream through a single orifice yields strong propagation for highly effective air blowing.
• Product lineup orifice diameters range from φ1.0 to φ2.5 mm.
• Delivering good performance for low cost, ideal for use in large quantities.
Blow-off drying: Blow-off for engine block
Rejection: Rejection of inferior products
Cooling: Pinpoint cooling for molded plastic
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• All metal
• Air nozzle unified with screw for easy mounting on piping.
|Material||• Stainless steel 303|
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.