• Produces laminar air flow with un…
Slit nozzles using blower air SLNB series
|Spray pattern||Slit||Pipe conn. size||D38, D50, or D65 (Air inlet type)||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Blower air|
• Pressure loss is minimal to enable high spray impact performance.
• Long thin slit with tapered nose is suitable for installation in a narrow space such as between support rolls.
• Drastic energy saving is achieved by switching from compressor-using type.
• Blow-off drying: Blow-off drying after washing, Edge wiper for steel surface treatment
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Slit laminar nozzles with long thin tapered nose, suitable for insertion and installation in a narrow space.|
|Material||• Stainless steel 304|
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle wit…