• Produces laminar air flow with un…
Slit nozzles using blower air SLNB series
|Spray pattern||Slit||Pipe conn. size||-||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Blower air|
• Pressure loss is minimal to enable high spray impact performance.
• Long thin slit with tapered nose is suitable for installation in a narrow space such as between support rolls.
• Drastic energy saving is achieved by switching from compressor-using type.
Blow-off drying: Blow-off drying after washing, Edge wiper for steel surface treatment
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Machinery, Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Foods, Automotives
|Structure||• Slit laminar nozzles with long thin tapered nose, suitable for insertion and installation in a narrow space.|
*1) Available total length (L): Min. 250 mm-Max. 3,950 mm for S304, Min. 250 mm-Max. 2,950 mm for PVC.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle wit…