Air nozzles TAIFUJet® series (42 mm-wide, Short body) TF-FS
|Spray pattern||Flat||Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Compressed air|
• The 35 mm-long compact body provides a powerful 42 mm wide air blow with high blowing force and optimal energy saving.
• Low-noise design for a better work environment.
[Max. air pressure] Plastic TF-FS: 0.7 MPa (100 psi), Stainless steel TF-FS: 1.0 MPa (140 psi)
[Max. allowable temperature] Plastic TF-FS: 120℃ (245ﾟF), Stainless steel TF-FS: 400℃ (750ﾟF)
The above left photo shows a plastic TF-FS, the right photo shows a stainless steel TF-FS.
• Blow-off drying: Blow-off drying after washing, Edge wiper for steel surface treatment, Blow-off drying for engine block
• Blowing off dust/paint dust, Rejection of inferior products, Blowing off dust for steel plate
• Cooling: Pinpoint cooling for molded plastic
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
|Structure||• Flat air nozzle with 35 mm long and 42 mm wide body.|
|Material||• Plastic (PPS) or Stainless steel 316L equivalent|
TF-FS series (Plastic）
1/4M TF-FS 42-16-010 PPS
TF-FS series (Stainless steel）
1/4M TF-FS 42-16-008 S316L-IN
1/4M TF-FS 42-16-010 S316L-IN
1/4M TF-FS 42-16-012 S316L-IN