Air nozzle TAIFUJet® TF-PF series (Long flat type with replaceable nozzle tips)
|Spray pattern||Flat||Pipe conn. size||R1||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Compressed air|
• Long flat air nozzles of 209–1,254 mm in blowing width (in nozzle tip length).
• Nozzle tips are replaceable for easy maintenance and lower costs.
• A lineup with 11 different blowing widths in a combination of a single or double entry type and a number of nozzle tips to be mounted:
Single-entry type (air inlet at one end): 5 varieties in width
Double-entry type (air inlets at both ends): 6 varieties in width
• Blow-off drying: Blow-off drying of products after washing, edge wiper for steel surface treatment, blow-off drying of engine blocks
• Blow-off: Removal of chips in machining processes, removal of paint dust, sorting and blowing-away of defective products, blowing-off of particles on steel sheet surfaces
• Cooling: Pinpoint cooling of plastic mold products
• Others: Detachment, cleaning
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, machinery, electronics, paper & pulp, printing, food & bevarage
|Structure||• Long flat type air nozzles of 327–1,354 mm in width and with 80–480 nozzle orifices.
Note: Effective blowing width 700 mm or wider is available only in a double-entry type.
|Material||• Pipe: S304 (Stainless steel 304)
• Nozzle tip: PPS (Polyphenylene sulfide)
For a both-end connection type, pipe connection size is indicated as "the number of entries" - "thread size".
TF-PF series (Long flat type with replaceable nozzle tips) / Single entry type
TF-PF series (Long flat type with replaceable nozzle tips) / Double entry type