Rotating cleaning nozzles ES series
|Pipe conn. size||Rc1/8–Rc1*1/2, φ10.5–φ50.8||Rated pressure||0.05–1.0 MPa||Spray capacity||7–440 ℓ/min|
|Reach distance||-||Cleaning distance||-||Max. allowable temperature||60℃ (140°F)|
• General-purpose rotating cleaning nozzles.
• Available in nine models ranging from 7 ℓ/min to 440 ℓ/min spray capacity (at 0.3 MPa), suitable for a wide range of tank sizes.
• Selectable from screw (thread) connection type or pin connection type.
• Internal design greatly reduces dripping from the nozzle tip. The unit is self-cleaning and hygienic.
• Compact and simple design.
• Rotation is driven solely by the flow of the cleaning fluid.
Cleaning by volume of spray flow, not by spray impact.
• Cleaning of tanks and filling machines
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Chemical, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food, Medicine, Welfare
Main material: Stainless steel 316L
*1) "F" in our nozzle description code indicates female thread ("Rc" of the ISO standard). e.g. 1/8F = Rc1/8
ES-N: Thread connection type, ES-P: Pin connection type
(Left: Illustrated parts breakdown, Right: Dimensional drawing)
①Connecting adaptor ②Nozzle body ③Hub
④Lock pin ⑤Shaft bearing (upper) ⑥Shaft bearing (lower)
⑦Welded connecting pipe ⑧Connecting pin ⑨Side pin
[Flow-rate diagram of ES01, ES02, ES03, ES1, and ES2]
[Flow-rate diagram of ES3, ES4, and ES5]
*2) Spray capacity and rotation speed measured at 0.3 MPa
*3) Please specify the spray pattern at the end of nozzle description.
e.g. 1/8F ES 01N S316L (360), 1/8F ES 01N S316L (180 upward), or 1/8F ES 01N S316L (180 downward)