Rotating cleaning nozzles ES-PTFE/ESV-PTFE series
|Pipe conn. size||Rc1/2F or Rc3/4||Rated pressure||0.05–0.5 MPa||Spray capacity||12.2–194 ℓ/min|
|Reach distance||-||Cleaning distance||-||Max. allowable temperature||93℃ (199°F)|
• High chemical-resistant rotating cleaning nozzles.
• Solid stream (ES series) or flat fan-shaped spray pattern (ESV series).
• Compact and simple design.
• Rotation is driven solely by the flow of the cleaning fluid.
• Clean design with little dripping from the nozzle tip even when installed upward.
Cleaning by volume of spray flow, not by spray impact.
• Cleaning of tanks and filling machines
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
Rc1/2 (1/2F) ES/ESV series: 130 g
Rc3/4 (3/4F) ES/ESV series: 180 g
［Drawing of ES-PTFE series]
［Drawing of ESV-PTFE series]
*Please specify the spray pattern at the end of nozzle description for ES-PTFE series.
e.g. 1/2F ES 30N PTFE (360), 1/2F ES 30N PTFE (180 upward), or 1/2F ES 30N PTFE (180 downward)