Low-speed rotating cleaning nozzles SR series
|Pipe conn. size||Rc1/8–Rc3/4||Rated pressure||0.15–1.0 MPa||Spray capacity||9.19–274 ℓ/min|
|Reach distance||-||Cleaning distance||-||Max. allowable temperature||150℃ (300°F)|
• Low-speed rotating nozzles for tanks/containers cleaning.
• Rotation of 5–10 rpm at 0.3 MPa.
• Maximized contact time between cleaning object and spray liquid achieves higher cleaning effect.
• High heat-resistant.
Cleaning of tanks, containers, filling machines, and conveyors
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
Stainless steel 316L
①Connecting adaptor ②Nozzle body ③Shaft bearing
[Spray flow rate diagram of SR13, SR20, SR31, and SR42]
[Spray flow rate diagram of SR70 and SR150]
*Rotation speed value is for reference only.
1) Use of strainer (mesh size #200) is recommended.
2) Install the nozzle downward for stable rotation.
3) If upward nozzle installation is needed, please use ES series nozzles instead.