Pressure-open nozzle RJ2-PON
|Pipe conn. size||-||Rated pressure||0.2-0.5MPa||Spray capacity||40, 60, 80 L/min (at 0.3MPa)|
|Reach distance||*1||Cleaning distance||-||Max. allowable temperature||80℃|
• Pressure opening nozzle: an interior wall cleaning nozzle that opens/closes by liquid pressure.
• Unique mechanism: the nozzle tip protrudes and rotates for cleaning only when activated by liquid pressure.
• Low-speed rotary nozzle powerfully cleans inside of ducts or tanks.
• Enables fixed installation: nozzle tip surface is flat in interior wall when not in use for cleaning.
• Highly chemical-resistant and hygienic.
*1) Reach distance is mentioned in “Other information”.
• Tank cleaning
• Duct cleaning
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
• Food & beverages
Note: Ferrules and clamps necessary at openings for insertion and connection of the nozzles to ducts or tanks are to be prepared by customers.
• Approx. 170rpm
• Weak acid/alkaline 3% or less