Page for systems for livestock barns
These are system products that are specially designed for barns such as cowsheds, pigsties, poultry houses, stables, and market stalls. By spraying water or chemicals in the form of a fine fog, it is possible to cool, humidify, and deodorize the barns, as well as to control pests. They are particularly useful for combatting the summer heat, thus reducing the risk of summer fatigue and heat stroke in commercial livestock. They can also keep stable flies away from the livestock.
Cooling and Disinfection System for Livestock Farming
- • System automates cooling and disinfection/deodorization in livestock barns.
- • Fine fog doesn’t wet cows, facilities or humans.
- • Recovery of cows’ appetites
- • Restoration of milk yield
- • Decrease in the number of culled cow
- • Conception rate improvement
- • For prevention of colds, pest control and deodorization
|Fog classification||Semi-Dry Fog®|