• This energy-efficient cooling uni…
|Spray capacity||6.3L/hr||Mean droplet diameter||-||Power consumption||165 W (50 Hz), 205 W (60 Hz) (*1)|
|Water pressure||1.3MPa||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• This energy-efficient cooling unit produces fine fog which is dispersed over a larger area using a fan (fog fan/ mist fan).
• It reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative fog cooling.
• Pump and water tank inclusive type (fan type) that doesn't require a fixed installation space.
• This cooling fan unit is useful for heatstroke prevention, prevention of dust dispersion, as a static electricity countermeasure, etc.
• Spray volume is 6.4 L/hr (at 1.3 MPa), making it suitable for use in small spaces.
*1) Power supply: 100 VAC (50 Hz/ 60 Hz)
Outdoor cooling: Cooling directly toward people, heatstroke prevention, heat reduction for heat-extreme working environments
Humidification: Dust suppression, preventing dryness, health care
[ Production / Processing Factory ]
• Protecting workers from heatstroke, preventing dryness
[ Waste Processing and Recycling Centers ]
• Preventing dust dispersion inside buildings, protecting workers from heatstroke, health care
[ Gymnasiums, Martial Arts Dojos, Soccer Fields, Tennis Courts, Athletic Fields/Facilities ]
• Preventing heatstroke among athletes,
[ Railway Yards ]
• High temperature countermeasure during inspections and maintenance operations, preventing heatstroke among workers, boosting work efficiency and maintenance quality
[ Wholesale Markets and Meat Processing Facilities ]
• Cooling of facility staff/visitors, reducing stress among industrial-use livestock
Industries in which this product is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
• Food products
• Automotive manufacturing
• Environment and Entertainment
• Sports facilities