Spray Unit COOLKIT-A (Directly connected to tap water)
|Spray capacity||3.9 L/hr (*1)||Mean droplet diameter||-||Power consumption||-|
|Water pressure||0.2 MPa (*2)||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• Fine fog spray cooling and humidification D.I.Y. kit.
• It reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative cooling of fog.
• Ideal as an urban heat island (UHI) countermeasure, for heatstroke prevention, for creating comfortable cool spots, etc.
• It can be also used for dust suppression, static charge prevention, and humidification.
*1) Spray capacity per one nozzle at tap water pressure of 2 kg/c㎡ (0.2 MPa).
It varies by the tap water pressure.
4.8 L/hr at 3 kg/c㎡ (0.3 MPa) tap water pressure, 5.1 L/hr at 3.5 kg/c㎡ (0.35 MPa) tap water pressure
Up to 10 nozzles can be installed. The total length of water supply tube is 10 m.
Please contact us for details regarding installation of additional equipment, facility expansion, etc.
*2) Tap water pressure varies by the region. For the tap water pressure in your region, contact the regional waterworks department.
Outdoor cooling: Cooling directly toward people, heatstroke countermeasures, UHI countermeasure, plant and animal cooling, preventing heatstroke, heat reduction for heat-extreme working environments
Humidification: Static charge prevention, preserving freshness, dust suppression
Presentations/Shows: Spray fog screens (for video projection), achieving fog effects
Shops and Shopping Arcades, Bus Stops, Train Stations, Ferry Terminals and Airports
• Cooling for facility entrances and entrance halls/lobbies, shopping arcades, corridors, docks/wharfs, train platforms
School Facilities (from Preschools to Universities)
• Cooling for school entrances, inter-building connecting corridors, areas near window frames, roof areas, tents set up for sports events, etc.; cooling for students, teachers, parents/guardians and other users
Gymnasiums, Athletic Fields/Facilities, Soccer Fields, Tennis Courts, Golf Courses, Martial Arts Dojos, Racecourses
• Cooling for facility entrances, inter-building connecting corridors, roof areas, waiting rooms/areas, spectator seating areas, outdoor tents, booths installed as resting spots, etc.; cooling for athletes, spectators
Amusement Parks, Zoos, Aquariums, Botanical Gardens
• Cooling for facility entrances, attraction/ride facilities, corridors, areas near archways, areas near shrubbery, etc.; preventing heatstroke, presentation/show applications, displays/exhibitions of activities, etc.
Cattle Barns (Dairy Farm Facilities and Feedlots), Chicken Coops, Pigpens and Horse Stables
• Cooling for entrance areas, openings in facility walls, and facility interiors; cooling for workers and industrial animals; preventing heatstroke, fatigue and loss of appetite caused by high summer temperatures, milking yield declines, and dispersion of dust
Linen Supply and Restaurant Applications
• Heat countermeasure during cleaning and ironing operations, countermeasure against static electricity caused by dry air, preserving freshness for all-you-can-eat buffets and fresh food display shelves in stores
Industries in which this product is used
• Sports facilities
Cable ties (10)