Spray Unit COOLKIT-B (Directly connected to tap water)
|Spray capacity||1.4 L/hr (*1)||Mean droplet diameter||-||Power consumption||40 W (50 Hz), 39.5 W (60 Hz) (*2)|
|Water pressure||0.3 MPa (*3)||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• Fine fog spray cooling and humidification D.I.Y. kit.
• It reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative cooling of fog.
• Ideal as an urban heat island (UHI) countermeasure, for heatstroke prevention, for creating comfortable cool spots, etc.
• It can be also used for dust suppression, static charge prevention, and humidification.
*1) Spray capacity for each nozzle at tap water pressure of 3 kg/c㎡ (0.3 MPa) when 6–7 nozzles are installed.
Spray capacity varies depending on tap water pressure and the number of nozzles.
Spray capacity for each nozzle with tap water pressure of 3 kg/c㎡ (0.3 MPa):
1.3 L/hr with 8–9 nozzles installed, 1.2 L/hr with 10–11 nozzles installed, 1.1 L/hr with 12 nozzles installed
Up to 12 nozzles can be installed (except in regions where tap water pressure is 1 kg/c㎡ [0.1 MPa])
*2) Power supply: 100 VAC (50 Hz/ 60 Hz)
*3) Tap water pressure varies by the region. For the tap water pressure in your region, contact the regional waterworks department.
Static electricity prevention: Prevents/reduces troubles caused by static charge, such as product damage, (electrostatic damage) and debris/dust adhesion, etc.
Energy saving: The running-costs of our system are only one-fifth of a typical steam humidification system, resulting in drastic energy savings.
Cooling effects: The system also yields a cooling of about 2℃, reducing temperatures with evaporative cooling (using the principle of heat loss due to water evaporation of Dry Fog).
Health-related benefits: Maintaining a relative humidity level of 50% dramatically reduces cold viruses, influenza (flu) viruses and so forth, thus reducing worker absences caused by illness.
• Preventing electrostatic discharge damage during assembly, mounting/installation and tests; preventing debris and dust adhesion; mitigating rises in incorrect-chucking rates; preventing mounting errors.
[Paper & Pulp, Printing]
• Rotogravure printing: Preventing ink pan and ink roll fires, preventing debris and dust adhes
Industries in which this product is used
• Paper & Pulp
• Food products
• Automotive manufacturing