Spray Unit COOLKIT-C (with water tank)
|Spray capacity||(*1)||Mean droplet diameter||-||Power consumption||40 W (50 Hz), 39.5 W (60 Hz) (*2)|
|Water pressure||-||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• Fine fog spray cooling and humidification D.I.Y. kit.
• It reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative cooling of fog.
• Ideal as an urban heat island (UHI) countermeasure, for heatstroke prevention, for creating comfortable cool spots, etc.
• It can be also used for dust suppression, static charge prevention, and humidification.
*1) Up to 8 nozzles can be installed.
Using 9 or more nozzles may cause problems with spraying operations, so we recommend that users avoid doing this.
*2) Power supply: 100 VAC (50 Hz/ 60 Hz)
Outdoor cooling: Cooling directly toward people, heatstroke countermeasures, UHI countermeasure, plant and animal cooling, preventing heatstroke, heat reduction for heat-extreme working environments
Humidification: Static charge prevention, preserving freshness, dust suppression
Presentations/Shows: Spray fog screens (for video projection), achieving fog effects
Shops and Shopping Arcades, Bus Stops, Train Stations, Ferry Terminals and Airports
• Cooling for facility entrances and entrance halls/lobbies, shopping arcades, corridors, docks/wharfs, train platforms
School Facilities (from Preschools to Universities)
• Cooling for school entrances, inter-building connecting corridors, areas near window frames, roof areas, tents set up for sports events, etc.; cooling for students, teachers, parents/guardians and other users
Gymnasiums, Athletic Fields/Facilities, Soccer Fields, Tennis Courts, Golf Courses, Martial Arts Dojos, Racecourses
• Cooling for facility entrances, inter-building connecting corridors, roof areas, waiting rooms/areas, spectator seating areas, outdoor tents, booths installed as resting spots, etc.; cooling for athletes, spectators
Amusement Parks, Zoos, Aquariums, Botanical Gardens
• Cooling for facility entrances, attraction/ride facilities, corridors, areas near archways, areas near shrubbery, etc.; preventing heatstroke, presentation/show applications, displays/exhibitions of activities, etc.
Cattle Barns (Dairy Farm Facilities and Feedlots), Chicken Coops, Pigpens and Horse Stables
• Cooling for entrance areas, openings in facility walls, and facility interiors; cooling for workers and industrial animals; preventing heatstroke, fatigue and loss of appetite caused by high summer temperatures, milking yield declines, and dispersion of dust
Linen Supply and Restaurant Applications
• Heat countermeasure during cleaning and ironing operations, countermeasure against static electricity caused by dry air, preserving freshness for all-you-can-eat buffets and fresh food display shelves in stores
Industries in which this product is used
• Sports facilities
Cable ties (10)