Cleaner-foam Spray Nozzle Unit AWA Cart
|Spray capacity||1.9–2.1 L/min (*1)||Mean droplet diameter||-||Power consumption||-|
|Water pressure||-||Air pressure||0.3 MPa||Air consumption||20–66 L/min, Normal|
• A spray unit capable of converting cleaning agents into foam sprays.
• The AWA Cart can produce three types of foam: high density, medium density, and low density foam.
• Low-pressure foaming makes for less splattering.
• Compact unit design with low center of gravity provides high installation stability.
• Designed in a mobile cart format.
*1) Spray capacity shown is an approximate value.
Actual spray capacity may vary slightly, so please use the value shown as a guideline only.
• Foam cleaning for food plants, hospitals, barns, etc.
Industries in which this product is used
Food products, Agriculture, Livestock, Automotive manufacturing, Medicine, Welfare
11.6 kg (empty tank)
*2) Stainless-steel sprayer gun and sprayer gun with highly-alkaline-fluid-resistant components (parts that come in contact with liquids) are available upon request. Contact us for details.
Note: spray capacities shown are for spraying when water is used. Actual capacities will vary depending on factors such as cleaning agent type and concentration.