Greenhouse Entrance Disinfection Unit / Pest Control Gate
|Spray capacity||50 L/min (*)||Mean droplet diameter||30–45 µm*||Power consumption||200 W|
|Water pressure||1.5–2.0 MPa||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• Disinfection unit to prevent fungi from entering a facility.
• Sprays hypochlorous acid water (*1) in a fine fog form to disinfect fungi deposited on workers’ clothes.
• Fine fog with a mean droplet diameter of 30–45 µm (*2), which doesn’t bother workers with excess wetting when it touches their cloths, also enables effective disinfection.
• Push-button switch starts and keeps spraying for a pre-set time as desired. A foot switch is available as an option.
• No professional work required. Easy installation and use.
*1) Hypochlorous acid water produced by mixing a sodium hypochlorite solution and a dilute hydrochloric acid solution.
Our Clezia Water is not recommended for use with this product.
*2) The spray capacity and the mean droplet diameter are values when water is sprayed.
Actual capacity and diameter will vary depending on factors such as a type of disinfectant and its concentration.
• Disinfection and pest control at entrances to plant factories, greenhouses, restaurants, and nursing homes
Industries in which this product is used
• Food processing
• Nursing facilities
Pest Control Gate