Semi-Dry Fog® Humidifier LYOHMer®-E
|Spray capacity||1.5 or 2.4 L/hr (*1)||Mean droplet diameter||10–30 μm (*2)||Power consumption||100–240ＶAC (50/60Hz)|
|Water pressure||6 MPa||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• Hydraulic-spray humidifier that produces Semi-Dry Fog® (*2).
• Higher evaporation efficiency compared to the conventional model.
• Lightweight, compact, and easy to handle.
• Spray direction is adjustable as desired.
• Highly weather-, dust- and water-resistant.
*1) Spray capacity:
• LE-1.5: 1.5 L/hr
• LE-2.4: 2.4 L/hr
*2) Semi-Dry Fog®: a fine fog with a uniform, mean droplet diameter of 10–30 μm.
Static charge prevention: Prevents/reduces troubles caused by static charge, such as product damage, (electrostatic damage) and debris/dust adhesion, etc.
Energy saving: System that does not require compressed air results in drastic energy saving.
Cooling effect: The system also yields a cooling of about 2℃, reducing temperatures with evaporative cooling (using the principle of heat loss due to water evaporation of Semi-Dry Fog®).
Health-related benefits: maintaining a relative humidity level of 50% dramatically reduces cold viruses, influenza (flu) viruses and so forth, thus reducing worker absences caused by illness.
Reference (Harper,G.J.: Air borne micro-organisms: survival tests with four viruses. J.Hyg.Camb., 59;479–486,1961)
• Gravure printing: Preventing ink pan and ink roll fires, preventing debris and dust adhesion to films and papers, dust suppression, reducing ink striation from doctor and/or plate cylinder, preventing adhesion of debris caused by ink's electrostatic charge.
• Screen printing: Preventing print defects caused by feathering, misregistration, streaks, blurring, etc.; preventing fading caused by plate dryness; productivity improvements.
• Offset printing: Controlling moisture content of paper; preventing paper break (web break), jams, and misalignment; reducing paper tearing; improving folding precision; preventing color drift; preventing curl.
• Others: Form printing, humidification for cardboard production.
• Reducing work efficiency declines caused by static electric shock, preventing fires, preventing scattering of debris and body hair, preventing adhesion of debris, preventing toppling of stacked items caused by static electricity.
[Inks, paints and coatings]
• Preventing debris adhesion in painting/coating process; cissing prevention; preventing fires during paint/coating preparation processes, in areas around reaction tanks and mixers, and during filling processes for substances such as pigments and coatings.
• Humidification and dust suppression in textile industry, agriculture, livestock, and warehouses, etc.
Industries in which this product is used
• Paper & pulp
• Automotive manufacturing
■ Components and materials
Features of LYOHMer®-E series